Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Seriously!!??

I can't believe that we had to miss another study!! I am so sorry girls!! Me and both of the kiddos are fighting off a really nasty cold. I hope you are all staying healthy!

I was able to find some time to do my reading. I know I have said it before but........ I am loving this book!! I was really interested in what Dr. Leman had to say about Birth Order and the role it plays in our lives and our children's lives. I was reading and could totally see the same characteristics in my children that he was explaining. Not just in the kids but in myself, my sister, my husband, etc. I found it really interesting!

So, since I couldn't make it to the study........

What did you find interesting in Chapters 2 & 3??

What point stuck out the most for you??


Next week is a park outing and we haven't set a park yet. Does anyone have suggestions?? Anyone know the perfect park?? :)


Have a Blessed Week & Weekend!!

-Ashley

2 comments:

  1. What struck me the most was on page 44 when he talks about "quality time" and how there really is no such thing! Our kids just want our time and it doesn't have to be a trip to the zoo or something special. They want us to get down on the floor and play with trains or read to them. Any time with mommy and daddy to them is quality time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sundance has a few great parks! The newer park (over by Jannae) has a smaller park for the little kids, and a bigger park for the toddlers. There are lots of trees too, so maybe we could pack a picnic?

    There is also a great park over off Seneca Springs, by Kohls. Just a few suggestions... =)

    ReplyDelete