Sunday, February 26, 2012

Bringin' Bloggin' Back!

I stopped doing the blog for a while because on my last post I did a "survey" to see if anyone read it and got zero responses - not one!  I thought maybe the information was too redundant since I'm emailing AND posting on FB AND doing the blog.  Now, however things are a little different!  First of all, there are lots of new moms!  Maybe some of them are bloggers and NOT on Facebook!  I want to use every avenue available to get information out to everyone.  I also figure this is a great way to expand on our study and give NEW information - not just what's already available to you elsewhere.

This book is amazing and has SO much to offer!  I am never able to cram everything in to one study session but realistically, lengthening the study with all our kids in the next room isn't feasible.  Like clockwork, the noise gets louder and the crying begins right around an hour in! 

SO I will use the blog to go more in depth with the study for those of you who want to!  There are a lot of exercises and thought provoking questions available in the guide that we don't even have time to touch on!  I love reading blogs and find so much encouragement from my fellow moms and from Pastor Rod and Ridge's blogs.  I want to offer the same encouragement and information to my fellow mommies!

I'll backtrack a bit and start with study 1.  This will also be a good way for people to get caught up who weren't able to join us from the beginning! 

Blog on!

No comments:

Post a Comment