Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Park Day!

Good Morning Ladies!

Tomorrow is our first scheduled Park Day at Beaumont Sports Park located at 1692 Beaumont Ave in Beaumont.  The playground parking lot is on the corner of Brookside Ave and Beaumont Ave.  We will meet there at 10:00 am.

It's supposed to be a bit chilly at 60 degrees but if it's anything like today, it'll still be sunny and beautiful.  So bundle up and join us for our first park day!  If you haven't made it to the first meetings, that's OK.  Please still come and get to know this great group of moms and kids! 

If it gets windy or rainy out, we will cancel.  If you want to check with me in the morning my cell is 909/896-0809.  I'll send out an email if it's cancelled but if you want to be notified by text as well, please email me your cell number and I'll confirm in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment