Monday, October 17, 2011

Park Day at Yucaipa Community

Good Morning Ladies!

This Wednesday the 19th at 10:00 am is our park day at Yucaipa Community Park, 34900 Oak Glen Road in Yucaipa.  It's supposed to be 80 degrees out so should be a nice park day!  Bring your picnic lunch if you want to stay a while!  There are shaded picnic tables right next to the park.
 
Please remember to bring me a photo of your child for our car in the trunk or treat festival!  I'll need a wallet size or 4 x 6 picture of your child if you want their picture to be included. If you aren't able to come to the next few events, feel free to mail me your picture.  Address is listed below. 
 
The following week on the 26th is the pumpkin patch tour at Live Oak Canyon.  PLEASE NOTE that tour will begin at 10:40, not at our regular time of 10:00 due to availability.  Please be there by 10:30 so that our group is ready to go.  The tour will last one hour and you can bring a picnic lunch if you want to eat in their picnic area. I also found out that I am responsible for payment even if people do not show up so for this outing I will need your payment in advance!  It's $7.00 per participant which includes parents.  If you have a baby that's not walking, they will not be charged.  I have to give them a final headcount four days before the event so if I do not have your money in hand by the 22nd you will not be able to participate.  That is THIS Saturday.  If you are not able to be there Wednesday and I don't see you during the week, you can drop off your money or mail it to me.  I will take cash or check.
 
My address is: 
Lindsey Silvestrini
726 Stargazer St
Beaumont, CA 92223. 
 
Hope you all have a great week and I will see you Wednesday!
Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment