Monday, October 24, 2011

Pumpkin Patch Tour and Trunk or Treat

This Wednesday the 26th is our Pumpkin Patch Tour!  Our tour starts right at 10:40 so please make sure to be there by 10:30 so we are grouped together and ready to start!  The pumpkin patch is located off the Live Oak Canyon Road on Interstate 10.  If you have any problems finding it that day you can call me at 909/896-0809 but it's hard to miss!  I have already given our final head count but if you didn't pay and decided you want to go, please let me know and I'll see if they'll let me add more.
 
This Sunday the 30th is our trunk or treat festival from 11:30 - 1.  I still need everyone's pictures for the lamb's faces.  Please try to remember to give me Wednesday or mail them to me.  It needs to be a wallet size or a 4 x 6 where their face is no bigger then 1 1/4" as that's the size circle I'm using to cut them out.  See attached example to give you an idea of what it looks like.  I have Lorinda signed up to work the game from 11:30 - 12, Jo from 12 - 12:30 and me from 12:30 - 1.  If you'd still like to help out, let me know and I can reduce the times of those working to 20 minutes each so everyone has more time to spend with their families.
 
 
 
Looking forward to this week and all the fun holiday festivities!

No comments:

Post a Comment